- Starbucks Cool Lime Refreshers
- My cute newish wallet
- For Lovers of God Everywhere: Poems of the Christian Mystics
by Roger Housden
- Staedtler Triplus Pens
- This I Know: Notes on Unraveling the Heart by Susannah Conway
- My moleskin journal
- My calendar that I use to write a 2-3 sentance summary of my day.
- My iPad
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron (I am in an online group that is working through the book).
These have been my tools lately to stay on top of my creativity. The Artist’s Way has been encouraging me to write more often. The Morning Pages are usually where I end up with ideas for blog entries and for more upcoming projects. From This I Know I have been going back and doing all of the reflections/prompts. Some of those are creatively driven as well. For my entries I have been using my Triplus pens to brighten up my pages and to have on hand in case I feel the urge to doodle in the entry too. For Lovers of God Everywhere is just a good read to have on hand for inspiration. (One of my favorites from this book is Unholy Sonnet #4 by Mark Jarman). Lastly, if you haven’t tried the new Starbucks Refreshers, do. They are light and very good, and caffeinated!
Be well. Create. Inspire.